- Six years’ experience and vast knowledge in corporate transactions including joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, intellectual property rights, due diligence, mediation and litigation assistance.
- Expertise in various sectors: oil and gas, banking, employment, aviation, IT, agro-processing, etc.
- Knowledge and Experience in providing advice on major projects: such as the closing of a financial transaction between a major French bank and a construction company in Ghana, Millennium Development Authority (Ghana Power Compact – Privatisation of the Electricity Company of Ghana), Ministry of Trade and Industry (World Bank project).
- Prior to joining Lem&Co in 2021, she worked with reputable companies such as GFA Consulting Ltd where she provided legal and tax advice to corporations, Sam Okudzeto & Associates (Ghana) where she provided clients with litigation assistance. She also worked as an Adjudicator at the Financial Ombudsman (UK) where she was involved in the resolution of disputes between financial service providers and consumers.
- Solicitor and Barrister at Law: Admitted to the Ghana Bar 2015 and is a member of the Ghana Bar Association, and Law Society UK. Her qualifications include: Qualifying Law Certificate (Ghana School of Law), Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (University of Law, England), LLB (University of Surrey, England).