- 2-year experience with in-depth command of legal, tax and compliance matters. Miriam has provided advisory services to multinational corporations with businesses in Africa.
– Databank – Accra, Ghana
– Tax & Legal Services at GFA Consulting Ltd – Accra, Ghana
– Lem&Co – Paris, France
- Expertise in offering corporate advisory, structuring and litigation assistance across a wide range of sectors comprising banking/financial, securities and capital markets, pensions, mining and cement, automotive, energy sectors, etc.
- Miriam has a good comprehension of the securities industry, where she provided legal and structuring assistance in the set up and initial public offer of a mutual fund, prior to joining Lem&Co. She has handled large and complex transactions involving several clients across Africa.
- She is a Barrister & Solicitor at Law holding a Professional Certificate in Law from the Ghana School of Law, Accra, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, (LLB) from the University of Ghana, Accra.
- Member of the Ghana Bar Association, Accra.