Laurence Elong Mbassi
- 15-year experience providing corporations, private equity firms and entrepreneurs operating in Africa with international corporate legal and tax services including transfer pricing assistance, as well as tax audits and litigations assistance
– Baker & McKenzie, Ernst & Young, STC Partners – Paris, France
– Tax & Legal Services at GFA Consulting Ltd – Accra, Ghana
– Lem&Co – Paris, France
- Expertise in a large number of sectors: mining and cement industry, automotive industry, bank/financial services/Fintechs, telecommunications, hydrocarbons, renewable energies, agriculture/agro-industry, FMCG, pharmaceutical industry, etc.
- Experience of a large number of projects in West and Central Africa: Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Cameroon, Republic of Congo, Gabon, DRC, etc.
- Founded Lem&Co in 2021 to serve her clients with a strategic positioning in both Europe and Africa.
- Attorney at Law (Paris Bar, France), Professional Master Degree in Business and Tax Law and Research Master Degree in Tax Law (respectively René Descartes University and Pantheon-Assas University, Paris, France)
- Accredited Arbitrator with the Centre for Mediation and Arbitration of Paris